Confidential Support Team
Main content start
- Office website: Confidential Support Team (CST)
- Office brochure: Confidential Support Team (CST) Brochure
CST 24/7 hotline for urgent concerns: 650.725.9955
- Walk-in Hours: 8:30 am–5 pm (Monday–Friday)
- CST Business Line: (8:30am - 5:00pm for routine matters including scheduling or cancelling appointments): 650.736.6933
- Vaden Portal Web Bookings
- After walk-in hours, the CST hotline is handled by ProtoCall, a national provider of on-call behavioral health services. ProtoCall’s licensed counselors provide immediate assistance to callers and share information about the call with CST for follow-up the next business morning as appropriate.
Offers confidential support to Stanford students impacted by sexual assault and relationship violence, including domestic abuse, intimate partner abuse, stalking and sexual or gender-based harassment.
- Services include information and help accessing resources, short-term emotional support and ongoing individual counseling. There is no charge for Stanford students.
- Concerned peers, staff, and faculty may also consult regarding how to help a Stanford student who may have experienced a sexual assault and/or relationship violence.
- Available 24/7