As Stanford University continues to monitor the status of COVID-19, the Sexual Harassment/Assault Response & Education Title IX Office (SHARE Title IX) will remain open and available during normal business hours for remote/virtual and in-person meetings.
Please contact us:
- Concerns about policy violations, reporting, and supportive measures: firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.497.4955
- Education inquiries: email@example.com or (650) 725-1056 (for students)
- Harassment prevention education and training: firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.725.0646
- For faculty, employee, and postdoc Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP) course questions (program, technical issues, compliance, and eligibility concerns) please submit a SHARE Edu ServiceNow Request
- For STARS Technical Support FAQs, click here
- Title IX Graduate Student training: email@example.com