Supervisor Sexual Harassment Prevention Education and Prevention
People who need to take this course
- All staff who supervise Stanford employees (including casuals, temps, and students)
- Faculty: members of the Academic Council
- Emeritus faculty who are recalled
- Performance, Research, Teaching, and Applied Research Faculty
- Med Center Line Faculty
- Clinician Educators on Stanford payroll
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Senior Lecturers
- Senior Fellows on Stanford payroll
- Artists in Residence
- Those listed in "supervisory" job codes, even if they don't supervise.
- Those listed as supervisors in the PeopleSoft "Reports To" field
- Supervisor job title list
NEW or recently promoted to a supervisory position? Learn how to sign up.
Duration: At least 2 hours, as REQUIRED by California law
When to take this course
Within 30 days of hire, and in every odd-numbered year thereafter. All Stanford faculty and supervisors must retrain in these "training years". Note: During COVID-19, Live Workshops were not available. We look forward to providing an updated Live Theater course option in 2023!
When you finish the course, your completion record will appear in your All Learning page in STARS.