Updates from SHARE
Main content start
Find informational flyers, read our newsletter, learn how COVID-19 impacts sexual/relationship violence, and understand our commitment to a campus free from violence and harassment.
- Learn more about getting help related to sexual violence and relationship violence.
- Get more details on Stanford's Policies.
- Here is a general summary we provided in fall 2020: Stanford SHARE Title IX Office Policies, Procedures, & Resources Powerpoint Slides PDF
- Get more information regarding reporting an incident of sexual or relationship violence.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss your options, please contact:
- The Confidential Support Team (CST) at 650-725-9955.
The SHARE: Education team at 650-725-1056 (for students) or email@example.com.