Updates from SHARE
Find informational flyers, read our newsletter, learn how COVID-19 impacts sexual/relationship violence, and understand our commitment to a campus free from violence and harassment. Follow our instagram @shareatstanford to stay updated!*
- Learn more about getting help related to sexual violence and relationship violence.
- Get more details on Stanford's Policies.
- Here is a general summary we provided in fall 2020: Stanford SHARE Title IX Office Policies, Procedures, & Resources Powerpoint Slides PDF
- Get more information regarding reporting an incident of sexual or relationship violence.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss your options, please contact:
- The Confidential Support Team (CST) at 650-725-9955.
- The SHARE: Education team at 650-725-1056 (for students) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*SHARE Title IX Office Social Media Acknowledgement
The SHARE Education Team is committed to designing educational initiatives that increase awareness, prevent violence, and cultivate sexual citizenship. The information provided on these channels is intended for general informational, educational and outreach purposes only. It is important to note that the Stanford SHARE Title IX Office is not a confidential resource. The Stanford SHARE Title IX Office social media channels are not intended to provide immediate support and reporting. If you are in need of support, please reach out to the appropriate resources listed on our website.
The Stanford SHARE Title IX Office reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed inappropriate, offensive, or not aligned with our office values and mission. This includes but is not limited to comments posted to the Stanford SHARE Title IX Office social media channels.